- Ticket information
- Choreographers and Composers
- The HSFE in the World – Tours
After 13 years, the Hungarian State Folk Ensemble returned to "conquer" the North-American continent. The 34-member Dance Ensemble, the 8-member Orchestra and the 10-member technical staff went on a tour to the United States of America and Canada between 8 January and 14 April 2007.
During three and a half months of their stay, the HSFE presented their dance theater piece, the Hungarian Concerto that was created as homage to Béla Bartók, the world-famous Hungarian composer. The ensemble performed 64 times in 62 different venues and had approximately 90 thousand spectators altogether.
- About the Hungarian Heritage House
- Hungarian State Folk Ensemble
- Applied Folk Arts Departement
- Folklore Documentation Center (Archives)